Blog Archives

How to Get Rid of Cellulite

There is a simple way of how to get rid of cellulite which doesn’t cost thousands of dollars, involve invasive procedures or even hours at the gym.  Over 90% of women around the world are affected by cellulite. I just wish I was lucky enough to be in the remaining 10%. On the other hand, only 10% of men suffer from cellulite. Why? Because they have only one layer of fat – lucky them. Women have three layers of fat around the knees, saddlebags and buttocks which means women are 7 times more likely to store fat around these areas than men.

There is thousands of articles and information on the internet that provide methods of how to get rid of cellulite, provide a cure for cellulite, beat cellulite or provide ways to reduce cellulite. However, there is one simple and easy way that is often overlooked on how to reduce cellulite without costing you time or money.

The solution? Wear underwear that doesn’t contain elastic trimming! It’s the elastic in our underwear that cuts off blood circulation and creates the unwanted cellulite. It’s as simple as wearing underwear such as lace or no show without the elastic trimming. This will increase blood flow in the problem area and should reduce the appearance of cellulite. Apparently, thongs or G-strings are the best underwear for women to reduce cellulite as they don’t cut off blood flow – men would agree with this 🙂

Give this simple method a go and see how you go – Good Luck 🙂

Please follow FitnessPal blog and feel free to comment, let us know your thoughts and if you have any simple tips to reduce cellulite.

%d bloggers like this: